New User Account Form
Already have an account? click here to login
New user accounts are limited to Marin County nonprofit organizations.
Welcome to the Marin Community Foundation's Meeting and Conference Room Reservation System. If you have not done so already, please create a username and password.
Once you have created your account, you must complete and submit all of the following requirements before you can make a meeting room reservation. Please email the required documentation and request for your on-site training and orientation to email@example.com:
- A copy of your IRS 501(c)(3) letter with local address.
- Certificate of insurance stating:
- A minimum of $1,000,000 in General Liability coverage
- The Marin Community Foundation is listed as additionally insured, including any supplemental pages that explain the additional insured endorsement language
- The certificate must read that coverage is primary and non-contributory
- Certificate holder should be listed as:
- Marin Community Foundation
Attn: Reservations Coordinator
5 Hamilton Landing, Suite 200
Novato, CA 94949
- The point of contact for your organization's account must attend an annual on-site training and orientation (new and existing users) prior to your reservation being approved.
- Read, sign and return the Meeting Room Policies and Procedures Agreement (see last page for Agreement) to confirm you have read the document and agree to the stated procedures.
**Please allow 3-5 business days for your paperwork to be processed.**
In order to secure a reservation, it is your organization's responsibility to ensure all required training and documentation are completed and submitted. If any part is incomplete or incorrect, you will receive an automated reply from our system alerting you to the error. We appreciate your attention to following this protocol. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.